Which means, roughly, I Embrace the Universe.
This isn't a claiming to have any kind of real grasp of this big blue world we live in, nor am I claiming to have extraordinary enlightenment. I can barely navigate my own life most of the time. And I think that's the nature of us. And I'm okay with that.
It's a ludicrous claim to assuredly state that I Embrace, Therefore Understand and Absolutely Appreciate Every Last Figurative Pixel Of This World That Exists In Any Form We Can Recognize And Even Beyond That. Nah. I just realized a few months ago that it's my job as an individual, practically my responsibility, to squeeze living into every moment I can manage.
This blog isn't a deep personal one; you won't be hearing about my most desperate hopes, dreams, and fears, nor will you hear my legally given name. I want to share my corner of the cosmos, but not at the exact point where the two walls meet.
So buckle down and see for yourself. This may well be a part of the universe worth embracing.
Comments are welcome.
Abrazo
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Abrazo Los Cosmos
Posted by Abrazo los Cosmos at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment